A Unique Photo Contest by Hindu Religious Institution & Charitable endowment Department Dakshina Kannada….
Dakshina Kannada , is a land of temples . A photographer’s paradise, every frame holds within it stories waiting to be explored.
Are you fond of traveling, photography, and also a social media enthusiast? Join HRICD brings to you the ‘Photo Contest Season 01, 2019’,Themed “Dakshina Kannada Temples & Temples Festivals”, a platform in which photographers from across the globe compete to win the coveted prize money.
So, Whats Does the Winner Get?
The winners of the photo contest will receive 1st , 2nd and 3rd place in cash prizes and respective certificate of award will be given.
Participating in this contest would be really easy for those who already know how to capture the exhilarating view of nature and the life of society within the natural environment. Simply upload those photos on www.dkannadatemples.com/photocontest and win chance to be the best photo of 2019.
Scroll down to find out more information and good luck!
Photo Contest Rules & Regulations
- The contest is open to any photographer, Amateur or Professional who is above 18 years of age.
- Submissions must be entered within one of the following categories: Temple Building, temple festival, temple events of only Endowment Temples of Dakshina Kannada.
- Only photography shot after 08/FEB/2019 must be submitted in JPG Format.
- No Entrance fees. Fill out the entry form and upload one no. of temple photo at www.dkannadatemples.com/photocontest
- The photos must be uploaded to the website by the midnight local time on 28/FEB/2019
- Photos will be judged by a panel of professionals in photography and the judges decision will be final
- Visit www.dkannadatemples.com and go through all the detailed rules and regulations
Like what you read?
From a quick like to a social share, comment below to show how much you enjoyed this story and your view on the article.