Mangalore:An high-speed train that travels like a fast car would significantly cut travel time between Bengaluru and Mangalore to just about 3 hours, from the current 9hours and 30minutes.
This innovation, using a futuristic mode of high-speed transport, would lead to a lot savings in lost working hours, according to proponents.
Whats in News about Mangalore, Bangalore New Train?
On Friday Feb 22, Piyush Goyal said that Vande Bharat Express will soon be introduced on Bengaluru-Mangaluru, Mangaluru-Chennai and Mangaluru-Hyderabad.
So, what the current time taken from bengaluru to mangalore?
The train distance from bengaluru to mangalore is 357km approx and current Karwar – Yesvantpur Express (via Kunigal) take about 9h 0m to cover the travel distance.
Did you know ?
The trains between mangalore and bangalore cities have a average speed of 48kmph.
Private bus operators will no more gleam
Mangalore to Bangalore distance is 352 Kms . Out of the online reviews shared by travelers, 56% prefer Bus, 23% prefer Train, 12% prefer Car or Cab whereas 9% prefer Flight respectively. An estimated 350 buses travel between Bangalore and Mangalore.
Private bus operators are known to jack up fares while cashing in during long weekends or public holidays, when many leave for their hometowns. operators are known to Exorbitant charge 6 times the actual fare. New line up of trains have left the private bus operators in vary.
When or what to expect from Train 18 Vande Bharat between Bengaluru to Mangaluru
- Great Views – Take advantage of the great views you can get travelling via the Shiradi Ghat section
- Vande Bharat express will make the travel experience better. The passenger can reach their destination in very short time.
- Vande Bharat express will be more comfortable and clean.
- Every traveller be proud because it will provide world-class facility train 18 will be an attraction for the tourist. Since, Coastal region of karnataka will be easily accessible.
- Looking to reduce your carbon footprint? Travelling by train is more environmentally friendly than car, bus and plane.
- High Safety – With train safety continuing to improve year-on-year, you can have peace of mind that there’s no safer way to get to your destination.
Like what you read?
From a quick like to a social share, comment below to show how much you enjoyed this story and your view on the article.